Saturday, December 23, 2006

2006 Highlights/2007 Preview

2006 proved to be a very exciting year. It started with the opening of Belle Forest Massage on April 1. Going to Atlanta for the Muscle Release workshop proved to be a very positive educational experience. The information that I learned there has helped many of my clients become pain free. I have earned 24 Continuing Education Units this year. This will go toward maintaining my Tennessee license and my National Certification. Most importantly, it will help me be a better massage therapist.

I was involved in several charity events in 2006. I made donations of my time and massage certificates at events such as the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Benefit at BMW of Nashville, Hope on Wheels Bike ride to benefit Breast Cancer at the Minnie Pearl Cancer Center, The Mental Health Association of Middle Tennessee, and the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. These are all great organizations that several of my clients are involved. It made them an easy choice for me to become involved with as well. I look forward to working with them again in 2007.

In 2007, I will continue to search for the latest in educational materials and seminars that will benefit my clients. I think the next step for me is to learn some Lymphatic Drainage techniques. I have experienced this work and I think that it would benefit many of you as well. I’ll keep you posted on when that happens.

In 2007, I will be increasing my rates by $5.00 for all of my sessions. The good news is that I will still be well under the going rate for massage in Nashville. The new rates will be:
30 minutes $40.00
60 minutes $70.00
90 minutes $90.00
Ask about package pricing for 2007.

Gentle reminders:
Cancellations require 24 hours notice to avoid a charge for the session.
Your appointment begins at the scheduled time. Try to be 5 minutes early.

It has been a real pleasure for me this past year to work with all of you. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the opportunity to help you. I look forward to another year of good times ahead. I wish you all the best for 2007.

No comments: